Marimba orchestra PARTICIPANTS
√ Marimba Orchestra members will perform on the final concert on July 14th featuring the marimba orchestra.
√ MARIMBA ORCHESTRA PARTICIPANTS:
- Rehearse (July 13* and 14) and perform in marimba orchestra (July 14)
- *July 13 not required but encouraged.
- Must bring marimba.
- Will perform in 2-3 pieces.
- Housing and travel are the responsibility of the participant.
- A campus meal plan, to dine with other HMF students and faculty, can be purchased separately.
- Estimated at @$50 for 2 lunches and 2 dinners (July 13 and 14) - paid to HM on July 13
JULY 1 – REGISTRATION FOR MUSIC EDUCATOR SESSIONS AND/OR MARIMBA ORCHESTRA PARTICIPATION
- Full participation fee
- $40 for participation in marimba orchestra (Accept'd registration fee only)
- $100 for music educator sessions only (with Accept'd registration fee)
- $120 for participation in both (with Accept'd registration fee)
Your spot is reserved once you have completed all required registration items; i.e. registration form, tuition payment/deposit, and other requirements depending upon level.