Music Educator PARTICIPANTS
√ Music Educators have a choice of attending educational sessions/clinics, participating in the marimba orchestra, or both.
√ EDUCATIONAL SESSION PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Attend daily clinics/masterclasses geared towards percussion pedagogy
- Attend rehearsals and evening concerts free of charge
- Get one private lesson regarding marimba pedagogy from an HMQ artist.
- Housing and travel are the responsibility of the participant.
- A campus meal plan, to dine with other HMF students and faculty, can be purchased separately.
- Estimated at @$50 for 2 lunches and 2 dinners (July 13 and 14)- paid to HM on July 13
JULY 1 – REGISTRATION FOR MUSIC EDUCATOR SESSIONS AND/OR MARIMBA ORCHESTRA PARTICIPATION
- Full participation fee
- $40 for participation in marimba orchestra (Accept'd registration fee only)
- $100 for music educator sessions only (with Accept'd registration fee)
- $120 for participation in both (with Accept'd registration fee)
Your spot is reserved once you have completed all required registration items; i.e. registration form, tuition payment/deposit, and other requirements depending upon level.